Sign up and get now your discount coupon!
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 "Code regarding the protection of personal data" of which we report items:
Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Article 8. Exercise of rights
1. The rights referred to in Article 7 may be exercised by making a request to the owner or manager, including by means of an agent, which is given adequate response without delay.
2. The rights referred to in Article 7 may not be exercised by a request to the owner or manager or an action under Article 145, if the processing of personal data are processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law 3 May 1991, n. 143, ratified with amendments by Law in July 1991, n. 197, as amended, concerning money laundering;
b) in accordance with the provisions of the Decree-Law of 31 December 1991, n. 419, converted, with amendments, by Law of 18 February 1992, no. 172, as amended, concerning support for victims of extortion;
c) by parliamentary Inquiry Committees set up under Article 82 of the Constitution;
d) by a public body, other than the government-owned businesses, according to an express provision of law, exclusively for purposes related to monetary policy, payment systems, control of brokers and credit and financial markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
e) pursuant to Article 24, paragraph 1, letter f), for the period during which it could lead to an actually and concretely prejudicial to the conduct of investigations by defense counsel or the exercise of the right in court;
f) by providers of electronic communications services accessible to the public about incoming telephone calls, unless this may be actually and concretely prejudicial to the conduct of investigations by defense counsel as to the Law of 7 December 2000, n. 397;
g) for reasons of justice by judicial authorities at all levels or the High Council of the Judiciary or other self-regulatory bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
h) pursuant to Article 53, except as provided by law April 1, 1981, no. 121.
3. The Guarantor also report submitted in cases referred to in paragraph 2, letters a), b), d), e) and f) shall in the manner provided for in Articles 157, 158 and 159 and, in the cases referred in letters c), g) and h) of that subsection, shall in the manner referred to in Article 160.
4. The exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7 does not apply when objective data, can take place unless it concern rectification of or additions to personal evaluation data relating to judgments, opinions or other assessments are subjective, as well as the specification of policies to be implemented or decisions being made by the holder of the treatment.
Article 9. How to exercise
1. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax or email. The Guarantor may specify other suitable arrangements with regard to new technological solutions. When the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, the request may be made orally and in this case it is briefly noted by the person in charge.
2. In exercising the rights provided for in Article 7, the subject may grant, in writing, delegation or proxy to physical persons, entities, associations or organizations. The data subject may also be assisted by a person of trust.
3. The rights referred to in Article 7 relating to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by those who have an interest, or acts to protect or for family reasons deserving protection.
4. The identity shall be verified on the basis of suitable information, including through available records or documents or by producing or attaching a copy of an identity document. The person who acts on behalf of exhibits or attach a copy of the proxy, or of the delegation signed in the presence of an agent or signed and submitted with a photocopy of an identity document of the person concerned. If the applicant is a legal person, entity or association, the request is filed by the person entitled in accordance with the respective statutes or regulations.
5. The request referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be made freely and without compulsion, and may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days.
Article 10. Response to
1. To ensure the effective exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the data controller is obliged to take appropriate measures, in particular:
a) to facilitate access to personal data is transmitted, through the use of special computer programs allowing accurate selection of data concerning individual identified or identifiable;
b) to simplify the rules and reduce the time for the responses, even within departments or offices relations with the public.
2. The data is extracted by the person or persons in charge and can be communicated to the applicant even verbally, or displayed by electronic means, provided that in such cases the understanding of the data is easy, considering the quality and quantity of information. If requested, it provides for the transposition of the data on paper or computer, or else transmitted electronically.
3. Unless the request refers to a particular treatment or specific personal data or categories of personal data, the response shall include all the personal data concerning him or her are processed by the owner. If the request is made to an operator a health professional or a medical body you look at the provision of Article 84, paragraph 1.
4. When the extraction of data is particularly difficult, the response to the request may also consist in producing or delivering copy of records and documents containing the personal data requested.
5. The right to obtain the communication in an intelligible form of the data does not apply to personal data relating to third parties, unless breaking down the processed data or eliminating certain elements renders incomprehensible the personal data concerned.
6. The data communication is performed in an intelligible form including through the use of a legible handwriting. In case of codes or abbreviations are available also by the charge, the parameters for the understanding of its meaning.
7. When, as a result of the request referred to in Article 7 commi1 and 2, letters a), b) and c) not confirmed the existence of data concerning him or her, may be charged a fee not exceeding the actual costs incurred for the research carried out in this case.
8. The fee referred to in paragraph 7 may not exceed the amount determined by the Guarantor general measure, which may also refer to a standard rate in relation to the case where the data are processed by electronic means and the response is provided verbally. By the same measure, the Authority may provide that the fee may be charged if the personal data contained on special media whose reproduction is specifically requested, or when, at one or more owners, it results in a large amount of resources in relation to complexity or amount of the requests and confirmed the existence of data concerning him or her.
9. The fee referred to in paragraphs 7 and 8 may also be paid by postal or bank, or by debit or credit card, if possible upon receiving the relevant response and anyhow within fifteen days of such determination.
Article 11. Methods of data processing and data requirements
1. The personal data processed are:
a) processed lawfully and fairly;
b) collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in other processing operations compatible with those purposes;
c) accurate and, where necessary, updated;
d) adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
e) kept in a form which permits identification of data for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
2. The personal data processed in violation of the regulations governing the processing of personal data can not be used.
Il “Sito” www.itemdesign.it fa utilizzo di Cookie al fine di rendere i propri servizi semplici ed efficienti per l’utenza che visiona le proprie pagine. Gli utenti che visionano il Sito, vedranno inserite delle quantità minime di informazioni nei dispositivi in uso, che siano computer e periferiche mobili, in piccoli file di testo denominati “cookie” salvati nelle directory utilizzate dal browser web dell’Utente.
Esistono vari tipi di cookie: alcuni hanno lo scopo di rendere più efficace l’utilizzo del Sito, altri servono per abilitare determinate funzionalità.
In particolare il presente Sito fa uso dei seguenti tipi di Cookie:
Questa tipologia di cookie permette il corretto funzionamento di alcune sezioni del Sito. Sono di due categorie, persistenti e di sessione:
Questi cookie, inviati sempre dal nostro dominio, sono necessari a visualizzare correttamente il sito e in relazione ai servizi tecnici offerti, verranno quindi sempre utilizzati e inviati, a meno che l’utenza non modifichi le impostazioni nel proprio browser (potenzialmente inficiando così la visualizzazione delle pagine del sito).
I cookie in questa categoria vengono utilizzati per collezionare informazioni sull’uso del Sito. ItemDesign.it userà queste informazioni in merito ad analisi statistiche anonime al fine di migliorare l’utilizzo del Sito stesso. Questa tipologia di cookie raccoglie dati in forma anonima sull’attività dell’utenza e su come è arrivata sul Sito. I cookie analitici sono inviati dal Sito stesso o da domini di terze parti. Si tratta, nello specifico, dei servizi forniti da Google Analytics.
Questi cookie sono utilizzati al fine di raccogliere informazioni sull’uso del Sito da parte degli utenti in forma anonima quali: pagine visitate, tempo di permanenza, origini del traffico di provenienza, provenienza geografica, età, genere e interessi ai fini di campagne di marketing. Questi cookie sono inviati da domini di terze parti esterni al Sito.
Questa tipologia di cookie integra funzionalità sviluppate da terzi all’interno delle pagine del Sito, come le icone e le preferenze espresse nei social network, al fine di condividere i contenuti del sito o per l’uso di servizi software di terze parti (come i software per generare le mappe e ulteriori software che offrono servizi aggiuntivi). Questi cookie sono inviati da domini di terze parti e da siti partner che offrono le loro funzionalità tra le pagine del Sito.
Il presente Sito non utilizza nessun tipo di cookie destinato alla profilazione utente.
ItemDesign.it, secondo la normativa vigente, non è tenuto a chiedere consenso per i cookie tecnici e di analytics, in quanto necessari a fornire i servizi richiesti.
Per tutte le altre tipologie di Cookie il consenso può essere espresso dall’Utente con una o più di una delle seguenti modalità:
Entrambe queste soluzioni potrebbero impedire all’utente di utilizzare o visualizzare correttamente parti del Sito.
Il Sito potrebbe contenere collegamenti ad altri siti Web che dispongono di una propria informativa sulla privacy che può essere diversa da quella adottata da ItemDesign.it e che che quindi non risponde di questi siti.
In particolare, per disattivare servizi di terze parti si rimanda al link seguente:
Servizi di Google
Questa pagina è visibile, mediante link in calce in tutte le pagine del Sito ai sensi dell’art. 122 secondo comma del D.lgs. 196/2003 e a seguito delle modalità semplificate per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie pubblicata sulla Gazzetta Ufficiale n.126 del 3 giugno 2014 e relativo registro dei provvedimenti n.229 dell’8 maggio 2014.